Sweet Valentine Treat Bag

My GF Cheryl and I finally were able to meet up for lunch after almost 2 months! We usually meet up once a week if time allows as it's kind of a good stress reliever to eat lunch with a GF - you know... eat, talk, shop! Anyway, so many things going on for both of us that we weren't able to hook up! Here's a little treat I made for Cheryl for Valentine's Day. I used my SU Sizzix XL die called Fancy Favor (115965) and thought I'd try to use those cute sweet treat cups (116802) in the window. I didn't put any edible treats in there cuz I couldn't stand to think that the treat bag would be destroyed just to get to the treats! The treats were in the bag! DSP is Patterns Designer Series Paper in Rose Red (116162). I filled the treat cup with dew drops (thanks Barbie!). The image is from the cute stamp set called Fox and Friends(117020 wood, 118565 cling), so cute! I also used my new small heart punch - love the new style of punch. Flat, easy to store and use! You can check out these items in the Mini Occasions Catalog (link on my sidebar). It's a great time to shop too! Earn cool FREE items for your qualifying order of $50!
Here is closer view.
And a closer view of the sweet treats cup.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm getting ready for my first class of the year! Oh boy, out of practice! If you signed up for my classes this weekend, I'll see you soon!! I'll be posting my gifts for the CU girls tomorrow!