Cased Bunny

Happy Aloha Friday! Now that we are used to furlough Fridays, I kind of dread working on Fridays - LOL! Today is the only Friday this month that we are working. I had grand plans to post the tutorial for my simple milk carton holder, but as I was prepping my post, I noticed that I was missing photos of a couple of steps. So instead of skipping those steps, I decided to wait to post that tutorial tomorrow. I apologize for the delay but if you're like me, I like to see every step on how to make a project in a tutorial so I know I'll be able to complete the project.
Last night, I decided to make another milk carton holder for my GF Cheryl since we are having lunch today. I decided to add a super cute bunny on the front of my holder. This bunny was created by using SU punches and of course, this idea came from my GF Brenda, who has been labeled the "Punch Art Queen!". Isn't this bunny the cutest?? Please check out Brenda's blog for more punch art inspiration. The sentiment is from a set called Well Scripted. Love the swirly font! DSP is called Pawsitively Prints and is the DSP designated to be used with our build-a-bears. Love the tiny prints.
I always look forward to the weekend hoping that I will be able to catch up on my craft projects! I'll be working on the tutorial for tomorrow's post. I hope you will come back! Thank you for your visit today. Your comments always puts a smile on my face!