Finally, the Winners!

Major apologies for not announcing the winners since I said I was gonna have it posted on Sunday...First, I want to thank all of you who entered and for all of your wonderful comments. Believe it or not, your comments will help me keep my blog focused on the things YOU want to see. I do appreciate YOU!
Without further delay, the first winner of my third year blogaversary candy is 1luvnmama! Whoo hoo! Congrats!! Please email me with your address and I will get those winnings to you!
The second winner is the winner of a $15.95 or less SU stamp set in the current idea book and catalog or the occasions mini catalog...and that winner is Kris (K-lusive kreations). Most often than not, Kris is the early bird commentator...(I hope you are getting to sleep in a bit these days). Please send me an email with your selection and your mailing address and I will get that ordered asap! Thanks to all of you who entered. I'll be having another give away soon! Meanwhile, I'm ready to go to sleep just like Mochiko (BTW, thanks to all of you who love my kitty too!)...