Sign up for the April one card swap today!

It's that time again ladies! Time to sign up for the April OCS. To add some interest in the swap for April, I would like to ask that you include a FLOWER (any kind of flower). I don't want to complicate the swap, but thought that since Spring is right around the corner, a flower might brighten up your card and your partner's day! If you would like to play in the swap for April, leave a comment here. DEADLINE TO SIGN UP FOR THE SWAP IS MARCH 24. Returning players do nothing else, but wait patiently for slow me...LOL! New players - leave a comment on this post, then, send me an email with your full name, mailing address and blog address (if applicable). I know that I've been taking a while to partner everyone up, and I'm definately NOT complaining, but please be patient with me. I've been having some difficulty juggling my life around and trying to accomplish everything is such a challenge! Some of you might think "then why don't you cut down on what you're doing?"...I thought about it, but everyone seems to enjoy this OCS so much, I can't refuse!!
Anyway, my card today is a card that I made for a challenge that's going on right now at Tamikos. You can find out the details at http://www.tamikos.com/ The winner will win a TGF stamp! The image I used today is called Easter Anya and is a digi image. The rabbit is from an older set (Alice in Wonderland set) and the sentiment is by Dandelion Designs...check out DD's blog to see all of the NEW spring images! so cute! The closer view...
Thanks everyone! Happy St. Patty's Day! Green is not my favorite color, but I wore Mom's jade pendant today so I wouldn't get pinched! LOL!