Tiddly Inks Birthday Wishes

Happy Aloha Friday! No furlough for me this week, but I'm so happy that I am sort of catching up with some of my work.
Today, I'm sharing a sweet shaker birthday card with you. I swear, I will never catch up on making all the birthday cards that I need to send out. I made this shaker card for a sweet friend at my credit union. Of course, I'm a week late, but heck, better late than never, right?
For this card, I used this cute digi image called Annie's Heart from the Tiddly Inks line. I'm getting spoiled because my niece, Jen, loves to color with my copic pens and colored a bunch of images for me. I love it that I have images colored and ready to use. Thanks Jen! Here's a little closer look...
And here is the inside of the card. I'm loving making these easy shaker cards. I used my scallop square nestie to cut out the window and filled them with some of my SU beads.
Yay! It's a long holiday weekend. I hope you all have some exciting plans for the weekend. I have a long to do list that I'm hoping I'll be able to get to.
Thanks for your support and your comments too. You guys are the best! More sharing tomorrow!