The Cricut had a workout

You know how it goes...once you got the machine out, you might as well cut out a bunch! And with this create-a-critter cartridge, it was super easy to cut and assemble. No tiny pieces to fuss with! I just LOVE all of the cute critters on the cartridge, but you know me and my cats...this kitty is so cute! There are four layers to this kitty and by the time you adhere them all together, it feels like cardboard which was perfect to prop up on the front of this card. I got this cute DSP called Party Games by Pinecone Press from Cute Stuff. Love the color combo on this paper. Here's the close up...
and the inside of the card. I gave this card to my GF Jean...picked up some new CTMH stamps...the stamp obsession continues...
Happy Wednesday!! Tomorrow will be my Friday cuz it's another furlough week. Hope I have some time for myself to just craft. I'm always crafting on the fly, if you know what I mean...but, sometimes, that's when I do my best work. I'll be working on a mini tutorial for the round shaker I posted earlier this week...got a request for that one.
Thanks for your visit today. It means so much to me to have you stop by and take time from your busy schedules. Hoping I can find some time to do some visiting myself to your blog soon!