Want some sunshine?

Happy Aloha Friday!! It's another furlough day for me today. I'm actually glad that I have a day off because today is Dad's day. Lots of running around to do with Dad...a blood test that I forgot to get him to take before his appointment last week (sad face!), a haircut and a trip to the garden shop per his request. Yes, it will be a busy day for me, but I don't mind because I get to spend more time with Dad!
Today, as promised, I am sharing a mini scrapbook that I made using TGF full sheet set called Sunshine. I bought this set from TAMIKO'S and was asked to make a sample...I've been wanting to make a mini scrapbook and this set was perfect for the job. Here are the pages...I think I able to use up all of the stamps in this set.
Mini books are great to use up those larger scraps!

The stamp "cute" is a SU stamp and so are the arrows...

Thanks for looking today! I appreciate all of your sweet comments, they sure keep me going! If you love this stamp set as much as I do, stop by TAMIKO'S online store and check it out. The best part...all $25.00 or more orders gets free shipping!
Starting next week, I will be sharing some SU projects! Can't wait to use one of the new DSPs that I just received!! The excitement is building because the new idea book and catalog is here and we will get to order from it real soon!!!
Enjoy your weekend!!