21

Today we are celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary. I don't know where all of that time went, but I guess you could say that we've been so busy living life and time really flies when you are extremely busy! Talk about busy, I've been so busy (and tired) that I totally forgot about making a card for Eric. I even thought about picking up a Hallmark (gasp!) but that thought perished quickly...here is the card I whipped up this morning before heading out to work. I used this cute image drawn by Cristy Croll of Tiddly Inks...LOVE her images! My niece colored this for me a while back and I'm glad that she did! Anyhoo, if you would like to see more of these cute images, check out Cristy's Tiddly Inks blog HERE...if you love what you see, you can go shopping to get some for your own! For my card, I added some lace, flowers (thanks Joy for the stash) and hearts...tried to keep it simple. Sometimes guys don't appreciate all of the embellishments we pile on LOL! Thought I'd give you a laugh...here is us 21 years ago...what is up with my puffy hair? I guess it was the style then, ha!
Happy Thursday! It's my end of the week, furlough tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by today!