Doggie Card

One of the best things about the new idea book and catalog is that there are so many new products to buy and play with! Over the weekend, in between my chores, I found some time to play with some new stamps and products and made this card. Cardstock is the new Marina Mist. I also used soft suede and chocolate chip cardstock. The flower is from a new set called Printed Petals. When I first saw this flower, I thought it would work with our large flower punch but I didn't realize that this stamp has 6 petals and the punch only had 5 (sad face!) I had to hand cut this flower out, which wasn't too bad. I also used this cute doggie image from a set called Every Little Bit. This set comes with 28 images! Here's a closer look...
We now sell self-adhesive rhinestones, yay! I love these rhinestones! I also used a new punch called dotted scallop ribbon border.
I'll post another card tomorrow using the same stamp set. Wishing you a nice day!