Everyday Princess

I hope I'm allowing enough time for my OCS partner to receive her card. This month, I was partnered up with Cindy Adachi of Canada. We had to create our card using WORDS. I almost forgot about the words as I was creating and so I jumped on the computer and typed up the word FRIENDS. The image that I used is called Everyday Princess and it is a digi image by Tiddly Inks...these images are so adorable and fun to color. Although, I won't take credit for the color of this image either. I got it from my stash of colored images by my niece who loves to color and asks to color every time she comes over...I'm running out so hope Jen comes over for dinner soon! haha!
This card is 6X6 in size. I was looking though some of my 6X6 papers and found a whole stack of retired SU DSP. The one that I used for the background was perfect with the crowns. I thought was fitting for this card. Got the beautiful red rose from Little C's online store and used my nestie to frame the image. (All other paper by SU). Here's the inside.
I'm so glad that it's Friday! It's been another busy week for me. Thanks for stopping by for a visit today and don't forget to stop by the garage sale if you are in the Kailua area.