Sweet Kitty Card

Happy Weekend! It's a good thing that blogger allows you to pre-post. Today is the garage sale and it should be lots of fun. Today, I'm sharing with you a kitty card. This card is similar to the doggie card that I posted a few days ago. This kitty is also from the stamp set Every Little Bit (28 images!). I'm also using a stamp from the Printed Petals set (the image behind the kitty). This stamp can be punched out using the scallop circle punch. The DSP is a new one called Elegant Soiree and matched perfect with my soft suede cs and the new cherry cobbler cs. I also used lots of bling. These rhinestones are fun to use. The ones I used for my card today comes stuck all in a row, so flashy! I finished off my card using the photo corners in chocolate chip. Sentiment is from a set called A Word For You and I used my marker to ink up only the Happy Birthday part and I punched it out using the modern label punch. Here's a closer look at the shiny rhinestones! Oops, forgot to mention that I used my eyelet border punch too. It was a fun card to make.
Thanks for spending a bit of your Saturday with me...I think I'll try to rest a little tomorrow, hopefully I'll be able to create some fun things to share with you next week!