50 Christmas Tag Class - Tag #3

Happy Aloha Monday Friends! All I can say is, "where did the weekend go??" That was a quick 2 days off from work. Well, it's back to work Monday and a full week at that!
Today, I am sharing with you the third tag from the 50 Christmas Tag Class. When I first saw this gingerbread man, I knew I just HAD to get this set! It's in the Idea Book & Catalog and it's called Got Treats. I used one of the sentiments from the same set, this sentiment says "Got Merry?" The tags were cut using the two tag Sizzix die and marina mist cardstock - we made 10 of these tags. I just love the little scallops on this tag. Here's the tags all wrapped up in a cute acetate tube. Got these cute tubes from Islands Marketing.
I'll be posting another tag tomorrow, so I hope you have some time to come back and check it out. A note to the gals who ordered the kits...I apologize for not mailing them all out yet. I'm working on getting everything from the kit into a box that I bought to mail them...may have to get a larger box! It will be soon though, promise.
Thanks for dropping by today!