Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Just wanted to share some of these treat boxes that made for my GF Cece to give to her grandkid's teachers. I was so excited to use my new cricut cartridge called Mini Monsters that I received for my Bday from my GF Wini...she knows that I just love Halloween! I used the 3M adhesive craft paper for all cut outs. Made life simpler for me as I made a total of 12 treat boxes.



Which one was your favorite?? I really liked the monster. Hopefully I will get my act together and start earlier for next year, but I won't hold my breath since I'm one of those last minute people! LOL! Also wanted to share with you another treat bag that I made for one of my bosses daughter. This super cute image is from Tiddly Inks and it is a digi. I embellished the box with my Quickutz spider web cut out in silver. I found this die at Fisher Hawaii when they were having their 70% off of QK dies so only paid like $4 for this awesome 4X4 die!
Before I go, I wanted to share my Halloween nails with you. My manicurist, Reni, drew everything free hand. Just love those skeletons!
I chose a different color for my right hand...spider webs hand drawn too!
Wishing you all a fun and safe Halloween! Please come back for a look this week for my giftcard holder class sneak peek!