Sweet Bonus Project

Sharing with you today the bonus project that we made at the 50 Christmas tag class. We made a sweet gingerbread house using the milk carton die cut from my big shot pro machine. This idea was inspired by some friends who made a different version of a gingerbread house and I had just gotten my milk carton die, so I just had to use it!
Here is the back of the house.
Good news for the ladies who ordered kits. I was able to mail them off yesterday, so for the local ladies, you should receive them today. I believe the kits to CA should be received by Monday. I have included a bonus project in your kit too!
Thanks for stopping by today. Not much time to post or visit blogs lately, life has been extra hectic!

Supplies used:
Big shot pro milk carton die
Cardstock: crumb cake, chocolate chip, real red, pear pizzazz
DSP: Jolly Holiday
Accessories: Tasteful Trim XL sizzix die, gingerbread man die, rhinestones, 2 1/2 " circle punch,
Stamp set: Sweet Season, small heart punch, owl punch (for the small heart on gingerbread man), scallop edge punch, white ink, sponge, cherry cobbler ink