Tamiko's Thursday Teasers - Sketch using an altered CC Designs image

This week, we were assigned a cute and fun sketch. Love the circles! We were also given the opportunity (with permission) to alter two CC Design images to create a new one. Altering to the extent of swapping a head of one image on to a body of another image. That was pretty neat. I have to confess that I had help selecting my images to create this cutie.
This was a first for me using CC Designs. Don't forget that the 10% sale over at Tamiko's is good for the whole month of October. Use the code PINK10 to get your discount at checkout.
Thanks for taking a peek today! I'm hoping for some free time this weekend so I can do some blurfing...my apologies to the ladies that I try to regularly visit. It's been extra busy for me, and I think it's from my prepping for my tag class. I'm certain I'll catch up soon.
Please come back tomorrow to see another tag from my 50 Tag Class.