All Kine Ways challenge and a simple card

I didn't think that I'd have time to do Jen's challenge this week, but I did! Here's what I came up with:
I love this Moose You stamp set. For the first card, I used my swirl CB folder for the background and then used my papers from the prints sampler. I used the ticket punch for the corners and added gold brads. The flower is from the same stamp set.
This second card I liked better. I used some ds paper (I forgot the name of the paper!! Giga circle punch and mega scallop circle. Vintage violet stitched ribbon and my white gel pen (I just love that pen!). The lavendar background is also paper from the sampler pack. I like the second card better.
I've been struggling the past few days trying to work on my thank you cards to those who blessed me with birthday gifts...sometimes I get this mental block because I want to do something really cute, but since I have too many things to do, I'm trying to keep it simple and because I have many to make. Here's one that I finally liked...TFL! Last thing...just had to say that I'm so glad that Hurricane Flossie turned into a tropical storm instead...we are all safe, thank goodness!