Lunch time project

Lunch time, a time for a short break from the computer, telephone and paperwork!! Not all the time it happens that way! Once a month, Darcie, Jean and I try to get together for lunch and then to brainstorm on ideas. Last week, Jean brought the new CTMH winter catty for us to drool over - I have my eyes on a couple of sets!! I brought this simple project for the three of us to do. I bought these cute little journals from Price Busters. They came three books in a little sleeve and actually decorated with a cute design. Of course, we wanted to alter these babies, so this is what I came up with! I used the DS paper Dashing (love this paper!) and used the cute porcupine from the Moose You stamp set. Also used the Giga scalloped circle punch and the mega circle punch, detailing it with a white uniball signo pen. Finished it off with the 5/8" old olive grosgrain ribbon. I like it! Thanks for looking!