Love is in the air!

It's Valentine's week! Have you made your cards yet?? I was asked by a friend to make a couple of V-day cards. I'm still in love with these new Changito stamps, I just had to use them! I made both of these V-day cards using the Joy fold technique. I'm stuck on making those cuz they are so neat! This Changito stamp is called "Love Balloon". I colored with my copic markers. DS paper is from Junkitz' Love Line series, real red, pretty in pink cardstock and regal rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon. I used the heart punch to keep the flap closed. I love this heart punch - too bad SU discontinued it! Here's the inside of this card. The verse if from an old CTMH stamp set. I think it's still available! For your CTMH stamps, you can contact my favorite consultant, Jean for the latest! (Thanks Jean!)
Here's the second card I made. I just love this Changito Bouquet stamp. Same color theme and papers used. I used the SU scallop circle punch on this one to hold the flap closed. The sentiment "Love You" is from Tiny Talk, one of my old time favorite sets. I believe that it's retired.
I used a Penny Black sentiment for the inside - so cute, yeah? Happy Valentine's Day is from Holidays & Wishes stamp set.
Oh, BTW, these pics were taken at my desk at work. I made these cards last week in the AM before leaving for work - so crazy! I think I do my best work when I'm under pressure! How wierd is that??? Happy Monday to you! Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Heart week!