Awww, more raks!

I got this pretty card from Wini's daughter, Dawn. Thank you Dawn!! The cuttlebug swirls really added to this already pretty card and my favorite color too!!

Here's a rak I received from my bff Jen. A thank you note for her lil' birthday gift and my Valentine's rak that was returned to her :( THANK YOU! I loved both of the raks! Isn't this image of the turtle sweet?? Another Whipper Snapper image. Love the coloring sister!!
Hey!, BTW, have you all heard about the new crop-a-dile called the Big Bite?? I really love my crop-a-dile even if I have the "old" one, the pink one. I'm still debating on getting this new tool, just trying to justify it so I don't feel guiilty is what it is! Ha! TAC (The Angel Company) features this hot new item in their catalog so if you are interested in getting it at 50% off, you gotta run over to Jen's blog and click on herTAC link to find out how easy it is to get the Big Bite for 50% off! BTW, did you all see Allison's new card challenge? It's bugs! I can't wait to create a bug card! The bugs featured on Alli's card was from TAC - is it still available Jen?? Too cute!

Happy Monday everyone! Thanks for sharing a bit of your day with me! We have another holiday coming up this Wednesday! Kuhio Day! It's a state holiday!!