Bugs!

Here's a card I made using Allison's suggestive sunday theme - Bugs! This cute guy is from the Bugs and Kisses set. I had an idea in my mind and then was disappointed when I stamped the lil' guy cuz he wasn't standing out like I pictured him to be. (Why is it a boy caterpillar?, I keep saying "he"...oh well). Then I decided to try coloring in the eyes in black and I kept going. Pretty soon, the whole darn caterpillar was dotted with black. That's okay, he turned out pretty okay. card ingredients:
stamp set: bugs and kisses
paper: bali breeze, tempting turquoise and pumpkin pie cardstock
miscellaneous: apple green grosgrain ribbon, felt flowers, rhinestone brads

Look who's back?? One of Mochiko's favorite spots to sit. That's why my work space gets smaller and smaller. She's not a large cat either!
Have a terrific Tuesday! Tonight I have alot of work to do yet on my monthly class kits. I didn't realize that it was more work than I thought it would be. For those of you who ordered my kit, bear with me...the kits will be ready soon! I'm on the stamping part right now :)