Big Dog gift card

Aloha Saturday! It's been a while, but I had to discipline myself and finish those kits!! What a tough choice that was to stay off of the blogs but making a commitment to do those kits was a priority for me!
Here's a cute and simple gift card holder that I made the other day. I love these cute and easy to make holders!
Here's the inside. I decided to try something different and used velcro for the closure instead of a ribbon.
project details: stamps: Big Dog by Eat Cake Graphics (my new stamp I bought from Cute Stuff); Standing Terrier Pup by Whipper Snapper and Wonderful Day by Printworks. Dotted Swiss Cuttlebug Embossing folder, caramel gingham ribbon by SU, mini brads by SU. Cardstock: old olive and ballet blue. Word window punch and 3/4" circle punch; velcro.
I am so behind on everything now, but the good news is, I'm done with the kits! So if you have ordered a kit, I will be emailing you if you requested for pick up and for the others who requested the kits to be mailed, I will be doing that today, if not, Monday. Have a great Saturday!!