Another girl of the world

Short post today. Here's another image from the Girls of the World series that I got online via tip from Allison. I always think it's funny when I do a winter card with snow and snowman because living in Hawaii, snow is not an option except for the Mauna Kea on the Big Island. If you know me personally, you know that I have a fetish for snowman! Here's my card today. Sentiment is from The Cat's Pajamas and I just had to have it when I saw everyone using it last winter. I embellished the card with the SU snowman punch which is now retired and the half pearls from my Pretties kit. CB embossing folder fit right in too!

Mochiko says she's a worldly girl too...wonder what country she's from??

Happy Sunday! See you all tomorrow. Gotta get outside for my class in 30 minutes!