My third girl

Are we getting tired of seeing my girls of the world creations?? Don't worry, this is the last one for now :) These images were so cute, I just had to make a few of them at once. Here's my #3 girl. I just love the possibilities for color combos here. I decided to use colors that I normally don't use together and it turned out pretty good.
Green galore with a DSP from SU that has been long retired (still using stuff from my paper fetish stash!). BTW, after I connected the cardstock and the DSP, I ran the whole piece through my Big shot with my CB embossing folder. I don't even know what the name of this folder is called. I wish they would have the name somewhere on the folder!

Here's a close-up so you can catch a glimpse of the stickles that made her outfit so shiny!

Supplies:
Cardstock - green galore, pink passion
DSP - SU, name unknown (because I don't remember!!!) :(
Image: Girls of the World
Accessories: SU Large and small oval punch, white gel pen, regal rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, stickles
Stamp set: Fundamental Phrases (Hello)
Ink: Green galore pad, only orange & green galore markers

Hope you enjoyed your visit today. I wanted to post this earlier, but ran out of time this morning before I dashed out of the house!