Cards for Matthew, a wounded soldier, won't you send one?

Happy Wednesday! I'm a little late in posting today. I took a day off from work to spend it with Nolan and Eric. We ended up going to the BODIES exhibit. The exhibit displays real human bodies so I thought it would be gross, but when my co-worker, Kristen told me that her niece went and said it was very interesting, I knew it was something that Nolan would enjoy. It was really well displayed with alot of neat information posted on the display cases as well as on the walls by the displays. Although it was a little pricey ($26/adult) we were able to pay "Kama'aina" rates, which was only $3 less but $23/adult and $18 for Nolan. It was really worth it and so educational. This display will be shown until January, so for you local peeps here, if you get a chance, go check it out!

I got an email from Gina Wrona, asking for cards for a wounded marine. Debbi (no "e" at the end) is coordinating collecting and mailing cards for Matthew who was wounded in combat. Here's the card I sent over to Debbi for Matthew to cheer him up! If you have a moment and would like to share some of your "Aloha", send a card to Matthew, won't you?? Here's the link to Debbi's post about Matthew

Mahalo and aloha!