Happy Mail!

I've always wanted to make this card using the carousel notes, which was in our last mini catty...so I was thrilled when I received this card from Christina Carl...Thank you, Christina! I just love it! The color combo is perfect too! Got this cutie of a card from Joy Tamura - Hi Joy! Joy used the Girls of the World images we snagged from Allison. What a sweet card!


Here's a card I received from Angie Lilavois. Hey Angie, did you see my birthday coming up through Jen's birthday club?? Wow! What an early surprise! Thank you so much!


Finally, I got this beauty from Michelle Ueligitone. This is so pretty IRL! I love the paper piecing on this card. Thanks Michelle! Check out Michelle's blog called Mushi's Creative Inspirations HERE.

Thanks to all of you who made my mailbox smile!! Happy Thursday!!