Happy Friday!

Aloha Friday friends!! I always love the end of the week. It's the start of the fun 2 days off from real work!! Can you believe that it's already August?? Where has the time gone?? Today is my birthday! I always dread my birthday because I hate the thought of growing old. Oh well, like it or not. Nothing special in the works, but I'm just glad today looks like a beautiful day!
I wanted to share this cute card I made using one of my favorite Whipper Snapper stamps!! If you like this stamp, be sure you stop over at Jen's online Little C's store to order this...I was the lucky gal who received it from my girlfriend, Jodi...check out Jodi's blog HERE! Stop by to give her a hug!

I wanted to share some photos that I took in the garden the other week...love this color rose. Dad had over 100 rose plants at one time.

We grew up with the whole yard having orchids. What a beautiful spray of orchids.
Dad's pride a joy is his veggie garden. Here's a patch of Manoa lettuce, yummy salad!!
Here are a few shots of the beach on our way home the other day. This is the view we see everytime we drive home the Makapuu route...beautiful and lucky to live in Hawaii! This is Makapuu beach.
Here's a shot of "Rabbit Island"...doesn't it look like a rabbit profile?

Gotta get off and run for the bus! Happy Friday everyone and thanks for stopping in today!!