Making the time

to make my cards to Thank everyone for the many birthday wishes. I am so bad in keeping track of where all of my time goes. Something has to give, right? Well, I decided that today is the day that I'm gonna finish making all of these thank you cards which is long over due! Keeping it simple, I decided to use the sock monkey image without any coloring. I saw this on someone's blog, where they used white craft ink to stamp the monkey on black cardstock. Here I am using the new in color, Pink Pirouette cardstock. Image is stamped using another in color, Riding Hood Red. Scalloped border in kiwi kiss, with white gel dots on the scallops. The 5/8" grosgrain ribbon is regal rose. The must have bling on the flower :)
Isn't this a wierd pic of Mochiko? She is lying on my floor in the craft room which leads into the living room area. So the gray area on the bottom of the pic is my carpet in the living room and she decided to rest her chin on the ledge. Nolan took this pic cuz he knew I would crack up at this...she is a clown!
Hope you all have time to get in a little stamping today! After I finish my cards, I'm planning to take apart my craft room because I can't find anything!! Frustrates me so much, which means it's time to clean up!! Mahalo for popping in my blog today!
For those of you who asked, Dad is having his gall bladder surgery early tomorrow morning so I will be leaving before the mad traffic starts. I heard that UH starts tomorrow too, so even more the reason to leave the house early! Keep Dad in your thoughts and I'll keep you all up-to-date.