Check out what my friend Adrienne made!

Happy Monday! You know the saying "it's a small world", well one day I get this phone call from my friend Adrienne, who just so happens to work in the same department as me and she tells me that she was trying to figure out party favors for her son's grad party and she stumbled upon my blog! She wasn't sure if that was me or what...shocked!? Nah! Well, last year, I helped my girlfriend Cami make favors for her son Kody's grad party...all 200 of them and they turned out pretty cool because we used his photo to form the favor. I learned this sour cream container using a photo from Brian at Photocraft but have also seen versions using designer paper as well.
Adrianne did a fabulous job in creating a photo for the favor. This is the front of the favor. Whoa, her son, Grant, is one handsome buggah yeah? Here's the other side of the favor. Just loved the way she incorporated his grad pics on here too!
Close-up of the tag she made. OMG girl, so professional! I just love the way you did this tag! Maybe Adrienne will be going into business as her relatives are consulting her to make favors for a birthday party now. Good luck!
Thanks for coming by today! Dad is having his gall bladder surgery this morning but he is ready as ever. He wanted to know if he could have a video done of the surgery so he could watch it after it was all pau (done). Keep him in your thoughts today...I'll be back tomorrow with Little C's weekly chalenge #6!