LCWC #18

Happy Tuesday! It's LCWC time and we are at #18. This week, the challenge was a little different. We had to create a christmas card using a family photo or a family member photo...I was tempted to use a Mochiko photo because I just realized that we don't have any recent family photos!! I guess since it's holiday time now, we will be taking more family photos!! Anyway, can you believe that this photo is two years old? Anyway, here is my take on this week's challenge.I've always wanted to make a pink card, but got voted out cuz I'm the only girl here...boo-hoo!! Today was my chance to show them that pink is really a nice color and I did use some chocolate chip in there too!
Cardstock: Pink pirouette, chocolate chip, regal rose
Stamps: Holiday Collection
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: DSP Holiday Treasures, scallop circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, pomegranate satin ribbon, rhinestones


Looking forward to seeing players this week!! All the details are on Jen's blog, Pieces of Me...check it out, create, post and take your chance in winning a prize!!

For more inspiration, check out the DT's take on this challenge!

Jen, Maria, Risa, Ellie, Jean, Jodie


Have a wonderful day! Thanks for visiting!!