Special Birthday Card

Short post today. I can't believe that I got sick AGAIN! I guess with this weather and me running around like a crazy lady, it was destined to get me again!! Is this a warning to slow down? Anyway, this past weekend, CUTE STUFF (in Puck's Alley) celebrated it's 11th birthday!! I made a card for Lianne. One of my favorite Whipper Snapper stamps! I learned this cool card from my SU upline Cindy B. one year. It's an origami fold card and opens up like this:
Cool, huh! I'll see if I can do a simple tutorial to show you how. That's of course when I feel better. I will be taking a short break from blogging so I can get well and take care of my holiday gathering details. I will be having a fun gathering with lots of projects, yummy food and fun in December, so stay tuned!
Thank you all for the wonderful comments you all left for me. Once I feel better, I will be back on YOUR blogs to check it out and leave my comments! See you again in a few days!