LCWC #19

Today is Tuesday and time for LCWC #19! I'm back after a much needed rest from just everything!! Thank you so much for all of your kind comments in the past week while I was resting to get rid of my cold! Well, here is the sketch for this week's challenge. I'm so honored to be asked to select a sketch and I actually had a hard time finding one that was easy enough for me to ease me back into the creating mode. I found this simple but fun sketch from Card Positioning Systems and you can find more awesome sketches on their site HERE
I wanted to use this cute whipper snapper image called Warm Penguin so had to flip the sketch to it's side to create my card this week.
Supplies I used: Blue for the base of the card is by Bazzill. Other CS used - brilliant blue, tempting turquoise, kiwi kiss.
Image: Whipper Snapper - Warm Penguin, The Cat's Pajamas - Baby It's Cold Outside
All coloring done using copic pens
Accessories: Marvy snowflake punch, stickles, rhinestones
Take the challenge! Create your card using this simple sketch, upload and post on Little C's blog...you could be the winner of an awesome prize!
Be sure to check out what the design divas created this week!! I'll be back soon to post that tutorial for the origami fold card I made a week ago. You'll be surprised to see how easy it is!! Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!