Hello Kitty is in the house!

I mean at J's Knicknacks! Shipment arrived on Friday and there are lots! I'm sure they will be going out like hot cakes over the weekend, so run on over to get yours!! While you're there, check out the huge stack of chipboard Cliff brought in! Perfect for cutting out with the Big Shot or creating your own books and binding them with your bind it all...Happy shopping ladies!!
BTW, had lunch with Cheryl this week, it's been so long yeah Cheryl? Anyway, she brought back some goodies for me. Holy Smokes! I just loved it all!! Can't wait to use the DP, the problem is that they are all so pretty, I can't make up my mind which one to use first!!
Time to sleep, my eye is getting tired and itchy! Where's my eye drops?? I hope you are all able to get your hands on the Kitty dies you want!! Cliff said more are on it's way (different from these).