The rest of the album

So here's the rest of Preston's baby album. I really liked the way this page turned out. I was looking for the right embellishment. Found this "family" rub-on by CTMH while I was digging through my embellie stash...had to add a bling to it.
I was really bonding with my pages by now...it's like that every time I make an album for someone. By the time I'm done, I'm attached to it and don't want to give it away!
A close-up of the embellishment. This is a CS sticker by Doodlebug Designs (I think!). Used my new nesties...can you believe that I only got the circle set now?! I've been holding off and now there are more that I want!!!
Birthday invitation. Aren't these photo invitations wonderful? I used my Sizzix alpha die called Boss-O...
Here's the cute Elmo cricut cut...Thanks again, Joy for cutting them out for me!!!
Thanks for looking today! Hope you have alot of fun crafting to do this weekend! I'm cutting kits tomorrow!!