Batty for this treat bag!

It's almost October and I feel like Halloween is almost over! Probably because I've started making alot of Halloween goodies early. I love Halloween and my wheels are turning to see what else can I use to make a neat treat bag?
Today, I used the Sizzix XL bag with scallops die (#114519) but didn't fold down the scallop flap. I used the DSP Cast-a-Spell (#115677) for this box and I love that the paper is double sided. This photo shows my box filled with eyeballs (chocolate candy). These eyeballs are so cute, but in our hot weather, they don't hold up too well! Guess we'll just have to eat them all tonight! LOL! I love this cute spider too! He's from a set called Batty for You (#116576) and the sentiment is from the set called Grateful Greetings (#116511). Here's a side view of the box. Sorry the photo isn't a real good one. That's what I get for rushing to take the photo at 5 AM! My treat in this shot is a bag filled with Halloween colored M&M's (green, orange, purple)...so cute! Got these at Safeway (Kailua)...
Thanks for dropping by today!