Cool Dude

Two Cool Dudes is one of my favorite SU holiday stamp sets. Over the weekend, I found this placecard Quickutz die at the Cooke Street FH. These dies are 50% off this month. Here's what I ended up making with this die. I turned this placecard cut into a little gift enclosure. The SU 1 3/4" circle punch fit perfect in the center of the placecard and the layering with the 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches. Also used the SU modern label punch and the sentiment Merry Christmas. Finished off the label with two silver brads on each end. Very simple to make! Here's the open up view...
And here's what the die looks like. It was very inexpensive (to me). So...if you are on the hunt for this die now, it's one of the dies hanging and all the way on the bottom near all of the wedding dies...
Just had to share...Happy Aloha Monday to you all! Boy, three days just zipped by! My weekends are always so busy filled with house chores and if I have time, squeezing in a project or two...being at work is like taking a break from it all! Thanks for stopping by today!