My OCS from Shirley

This month, nothing went right for me in coordinating this one card swap...I was late in sending the emails and I thought I had everyone matched up...wrong! I forgot a couple of people (how the heck did I do that???). Well, Shirley was one of those that I forgot, or missed. I am so sorry Shirley! So, since I didn't have a partner this month, Shirley and I became OCS partners. I received Shirley's beautiful card and here it is! and the inside...
Thank you Shirley! I LOVE my card!! You should be receiving your card soon too...so I won't post it until you receive it. Don't want to ruin the surprise! And like a real goof, I also missed Jenny V. in the swap (sorry Jenny!) so she and I will also be swapping cards...BTW, I will be emailing the December partners soon. I matched people up already, just gotta find the time to email...Thanks for your visit today!