Birthday Cards

Celebrated a couple of birthdays today! Here are the cards I made using my Pure Innocence images that I bought a while ago. This first card is for my GF Linda. I used some DP from a 6X6 stack that I had in my cabinet for a long time! Oval nesties and bling. This card actually came together right before I left to catch the bus...I work better under pressure! LOL! I made this next card for my GF Joy. For the side border, I used my MS heart border punch, rectangle nesties and a flower with brad. Sentiment was typed on the computer. Images were colored with copics.
Hoping to finish up with my cleaning and have creating with my cricut and the 3M full adhesive craft paper today. I'm planning on making our favorite Kitty! Hope you are getting some crafting in your weekend! Thank you for your comments and for making me smile!