Wedding Card

Happy Friday! These short weeks are the hardest at work. Making up for the day off we had on Monday. TGIF!
Last week, my niece got married in front of the Judge. The Judge just happens to be the hubby of one of the attorneys that I work with. (Congrats Jayme and Ryan!) so here is the card I made for them. Simple and sweet, just like the newlyweds. I love this stamp by Stampendous, not much coloring to do, which is good for me! I used Bermuda Bay cardstock and some silver paper I had in my stash. The punched side border is SU's eyelet border punch, one of my faves!Many of you asked about those plastic tubes that I used for my Valentine Treats. I got them from a local business called Islands Marketing located at 1218 Kaumualii Street across from Honolulu Community College. The tubes cost 70 cents each. Islands Marketing carries tons of wonderful items including all sizes of cellophane bags and sealers. Check them out if you are in the area.