Birthday Hugs & Wishes

Happy Friday! It felt like such a loonnnnggg week for me! here is the final Kitty I cut out with my Cricut (Hello Kitty Greeting cartridge) and the 3M fully adhesive craft paper. I cut this Kitty's head at 3 1/2" - I think it's a pretty good size to work with. I used the Kitty head on a birthday card for a friend's birthday card as she is celebrating today! I wanted to make a special card, so I followed the template and instructions by Brenda. We all call Brenda the "punch art queen" for her awesome talent creating the neatest projects using punches. Want to be inspired? Check out Brenda's blog HERE. Thanks Brenda for the template and instructions. I loved making this card! It's Brenda's version of the Double Display card. Here's the card closed. And here is the card opened. The DSP is by SU. I used my Three Flower Punch by SU and added a bling in the center. I popped it up with stampin' dimensionals. I had a "stray" pink square nestie already cut out and sitting on my table, so it was perfect!
I'm so glad it's Friday! I'll be finishing up mail order class kits this weekend and working on sompe projects for my BBF Tamiko. Hope you find time to craft this weekend!