Hello Kitty Folder

Are you getting tired of my HK projects yet? Here's another project that I created using one of the Hello Kitty designs that I cut out on Monday. I really like cutting out these Hello Kitty pieces with the Cricut and I really enjoy using my Cricut when the pieces cut out perfect. I notice that the smaller pieces get all scrunched up which frustrates me so I thought that I would cut out some HK stuff LARGE. I've never cut out one of these HK heads before, so I'm thinking Large, hmm, 4 1/2" should be a good size and yikes! it came out pretty BIG! I didn't know what to do with it. Then the light bulb went on - I bought a plastic folder from Fisher Hawaii and created something similar to a scrapbook page using this large HK head, it turned out pretty good. This folder was neat because you can slip the page right in the front pocket.
I also wanted to show you that the adhesive craft paper is not only for cutting using the cricut. You can also use it with Sizzix dies. I cut out a couple of the daisies and it came out perfect! Here's how the page slides into the front of the folder.
A close up of the flower...
All other DSP are by SU except for the glitter DP I used to cut out Emiko's name. I used my Frankie Quickutz dies to cut out the name and my Martha Stewart heart border punch.
I hope to post another HK project tomorrow! I'm excited that so many island girls have said that they went down to Fisher Hawaii to buy this 3M craft paper. You will have alot of fun using this new craft paper. Having the adhesive on it is so convenient. I'm hoping to see some amazing projects soon in blogland! Happy Thursday!