Love that 3M Craft Paper and Hello Kitty!

I've been meaning to create with my 3M full adhesive craft paper for a month now, but let's just say that I've had some detours in my plans. So last night, I told myself that I just had to get down to business and create with my 3M craft paper and my Cricut!
Once I got started, I had so much fun. I knew that I wanted to use this adhesive paper to make my Hello Kitty projects because there are so many l.ittle pieces. Let me tell you guys that I just LOVE that this paper already has the adhesive on it because after you cut it out with your cricut, you just peel and stick! No mess, no fuss - promise!
Here's the card that I made. I used the 3M craft paper for every part of this card including the background. The dotted background was created by placing a piece of the 3M craft paper in my Sizzix embossing folder and then gently sanding it with a sanding block. Since this craft paper has white core, you can see the white after I sanded it. I love the look! This craft paper is also good to use with your nesties. I used my Blossom nestie to cut out the flower background behind the Kitty. I also cut out the ovals with my oval punches. The weight of this paper is a good one because it's so easy to use with the cricut, embossing, punches, nesties. Here's a closer look...
So I bet you all NEED this paper now, right? Good news! It's on sale right now til the end of the month at FISHER HAWAII. It's available at both stores, but the Cooke Street store has a bigger selection. This craft paper is located in the scrapbook section right above those 12X12 paper racks in boxes...you can't miss it! The best part is the price. It on sale for only $5.29/pack of 6 sheets. Because I knew that I was going to be making a bunch of Hello Kitty projects, I purchased a pack of white, black, pink... If you can't make up your mind on what color, they also come in assorted colors by color groups (pastel, bold, earth, regal). Here's what the paper packs looks like...
Oh! I found another cool adhesive too. Remember the tape runner by creative memories? This one is just like it! Of course, it's by 3M. I was lucky to get one to try out and I love it! I'll get a closer shot of the tape and why I love it in another post.
I'll be posting more cute Hello Kitty projects this week. I was having so much fun cutting out HK's that I cut out a bunch of other Hello Kitty images using my craft paper. The hardest part is figuring out what to put them on! See you soon!