More Fun with my 3M Craft Paper and Hello Kitty!

Here's another project that I created with my new 3M fully adhesive craft paper. I made another Hello Kitty using my Cricut. I still can't believe how easy it is to use because I think half of the battle when creating with tiny pieces is getting the adhesives on it and sticking it to your project. I love this peel and stick. Since Easter is right around the corner, I decided to make a basket using my HK creation. This basket is called the Pillow Box Bucket and it uses the SU pillow box die. You can download the instructions HERE - got this from Splitcoast Stampers. Here's another view of my bucket. I used a fairly new MS punch that I got from J's. All cardstock and DSP used for my bucket is by SU.
Come back tomorrow to see another fun project using my craft paper! I hope you were able to run down to pick up your paper from FH. I'm now thinking that I need to get other colors before the sale ends. Maybe I'll see you there!