The Armory and no computer

Just a quick post to say that I'll have work in the Armory Show this year with Fredericks and Freiser Gallery at Pier 94... It runs from March 4th - 7th, you can check out their website HERE.


Also, last week I spilled some water on my computer and now it's dead.... Sorry to anyone who has emailed me since my show, I'll reply to everything as soon as I can, hopefully within the next couple of weeks... I never realized how inconvenient studio life can be without a computer, I'm just happy that I saved my hard drive.

Lots has happened since my last post; my solo show opened in New York, Jamiyla and I had the bus ride from hell trying to get back to Toronto, we moved into a new place together right beside my studio, I've made new work for a fair in France, I found a taxidermied frog... Once I get a chance to sit down at a computer for longer than a few minutes, I'll do a big post...