Sweet Pea Little Box

Back to work Monday! Today I have a cute box to share with you. I was sitting on the couch trying to catch my breath from all of the house chores that I did yesterday when I saw a small box on the coffee table. It was a box that belonged to my son. The first thing I was thinking of was "that darn kid always leaving his things around the house!" and then that lightbulb went on! Hmmm, I like the size of this box, I wonder if I can make one? Sooooo, I took it apart (I managed to put it back together when I was done) to get a pattern. Cut, trim, score...voila! I made a cute little box.
I'm on a roll with these Sweet Pea felt flowers as you can see. Side view...
Inside view...I lined the bottom of the box so it wouldn't look so plain and the inside of the flap as well.
Although the box came out really cute, I think this will be a "one of kind" and will be my one and only...
Products I used:
Cardstock: pretty in pink, barely banana, regal rose
DSP: Spring fling, Pawsitively Prints
Accessories: Sweet Pea felt flowers, large oval, scallop oval and 3 flower punches
Stamp Set: Simple Friendship
Today is my 3rd blogaversary! I can't believe it's been 3 years already! I didn't think that I would be blogging for this long, but I have all of YOU to thank! You keep me going with all of your kind comments. I've made sooooo many friends through blogland too! To celebrate my blogaversary, I will be posting my blogcandy give away tomorrow...please come back to see what's in the stash of goodies!