Batty for you!

Happy Friday! Today is a furlough day for me and I'm so glad that I'll be able to work on my samples for the upcoming giftcard holder class and maybe get to work on some stuff for the November 20 craft fair too. Am I being wishful?? I think so! LOL!
For some reason, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I love making treat bags for Halloween too. I used my big shot pro to cut out this cute bag with scallop flap and decorated it with this cute Sizzix 3D bat. Isn't it so cute?! I found this cute ribbon at Flora Dec a couple months back, so fun! The sentiment, scallop oval and oval punch is by SU.I made these batty treat bags for my friends at the Hawaii State FCU.
Here's a bunch of them. I made 15 of these bags...
Thanks for stopping by today. Your visit is appreciated by me! I'll be posting another Halloween project tomorrow, so come back and take a look!