Halloween Treats

Wow, it's been a while since I've been here in blogland. Seems like when it rains, it pours. So much to do in the daily life that blogging has taken a back seat to it all! I have been, however, working here and there on some Halloween Treat bags. Here are the treat bags that I made for the Kaiser pharmacy girls. They are the sweetest and so nice to our family. This image is from TGF and is a digi image. These printed images came in a goodie bag that I received. I colored and cut out this cute image called Hallo She Devil and put her on a cute box. Here's the back of the box...
And here are a few of them together. I also used the image called Hallo Witch. Greeting Farm images are always so cute!
I'm slowly trying to get back into the swing of things and hopefully, I will have enough time to prep some posts so that I can get back on track. Can you believe that Halloween is this coming Sunday? Eeks!
Thanks for peeking in today...I have more fun Halloween projects to share, so I hope you check back here soon.